This exceptional residence is positioned in a great spot of Moorooka, located close to shops and public transport.
It features 6 large bedrooms split over two levels with 3 bathrooms and multiple living areas. It truly is one of a kind and will leave you with that WOW feeling.
The floorplan stretches across two levels with enough space to accommodate two families. The lower level space comprises of a self-contained two-bedroom unit plus office, good sized kitchen, living room and shower toilet and powder room. The main living spaces are housed upstairs to capture cooling breezes throughout summer and an abundance of natural light year-round.
There are three bedrooms housed upstairs, including the master suite with a walk-in robe and ensuite. The two guest bedrooms have built-in robes and easy access to the main bathroom. Downstairs, two more bedrooms await along with a bathroom, two toilets, a laundry and a kitchen. For the home chef, the upstairs kitchen is large with a dishwasher and walk-in pantry and there is a centre island where friends can gather as you show off your culinary skills. Entertaining is a breeze on the expansive covered balcony.
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite. Air-conditioned throughout
• A further two good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, ceiling fans and air-conditioning.
• Open plan kitchen and living room flowing through French doors to large deck surrounded by tropical gardens and privacy screens. All rooms and main living areas split system reverse cycle Air-conditioned also with ceiling fans
• Large deck/entertaining area.
• A private self-contained unit with kitchen, dining area, living room and three bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms can easily be converted to private home offices with separate entrances. Downstairs has four split system air-conditioning units, security screens, one main bathroom and a second toilet.
• A large storage area at the back of the house.
• Garden shed
• Two car garage
Location wise it does not get much better, Moorooka has a local shopping hub and this property is within walking distance to local transport infrastructure, Woolworths, chemist, cafes, local bottle shop and restaurants as well as hairdressers, a local pub with great food and even dress and other specialty shops, everything here is at your doorstep.
To book a time to inspect this property, simply click the "Request an Inspection" button underneath the main image at the top of the listing or call Your Haven Realty on 0455 907 772 or 0427 262 698.
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.