In order to maintain our high levels of quality service to our valued clients we need to expand the team to ensure we are able to continue to grow without compromising our service. As a result we have a great opportunity for someone to join the Your Haven team.
The role will include:
- Managing relationships with owners and tenants maintaining high levels of service and communication
- Full cycle Property Management including leasing with the support of team
- Updating and maintaining thorough property files via PropertyMe and GSuite
- Processing applications, conducting routine and entry/exit inspections
We are looking for an individual that shares our commitment to service, communication and authenticity. We often get feedback that we are not like your usual agents or real estate office. We like that. We like that we are human and we treat everyone else the same way. We aren't in it for the purely for the commission; it's critical for us to get the right people matched with the right property, for the sake of our owners and tenants. We take what we do seriously but don't take ourselves too seriously, so hopefully you are comfortable with our regular office Nerf battles.
The fine print (must haves):
- driver's licence
- real estate agent licence
- recent relevant experience
What's in it for you?
- Award winning team
- Great Owners and Tenants (no problem properties!)
- Fantastic team and office - Work with an efficient, dynamic and switched-on team!
- Ongoing training and seminars
- Free on-site parking
- Monday to Friday work – No Saturdays!
- Use of company car for work related duties
- No Trust Accounting involved
If you are keen to get stuck in and share your knowledge, we'd love to hear from you. If you have any questions regarding this please email, [email protected].
Real Estate Sales Consultant
Your Haven Realty is an award winning, 5 star independently owned agency. We are looking to grow our sales department and as such we are looking for an experienced sales professional who is honest, ethical and highly motivated to join our close knit team.
The role will be supported by an experienced Principal and admin team to enable you to spend time doing what you do best:
- Appraising and listing properties
- Prospecting and managing your database
- Presenting properties for sale through outstanding marketing and regular OFIs
- Negotiating contracts through to settlement
To succeed in this role, you will have
- Worked as a real estate salesperson for the previous 12 months (at minimum)
- A down to earth, honest and positive personality
- Solid negotiating skills with a view to finding the best outcome for both vendors and buyers
- Current QLD real estate salesperson licence
- Australian drivers license with own car
Why Choose Us?
- We are in this for the long game. It’s not about fast sales at any cost. Building relationships and providing high levels of service is what we are about
- Above average salary and commission rate
- Independently owned which means no franchise fees taking a cut of your well earned sale
- Close knit and supportive team with basic administration assistance
- Flexible working conditions
To apply please send your CV or resume to [email protected] you can also phone Nick on 0427262698.