This surely has to be one of the best properties available in the area right now. It has so much to offer, and will not last on the market for every long.
The open plan kitchen/ living / dining area is certainly the heart of this home and it does not disappoint. The modern kitchen has amble cupboard and bench top space and the home offers good indoor/outdoor flow to the covered patio - perfect for those weekend BBQ's.
The home is equipped with three good sized bedrooms, with built in robes, ceiling fans and aircon in the master bedroom. The main bathroom is a good size and features a bath and separate shower, plus a separate toilet. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and a large walk in robe.
- Spacious open plan living and dining
- Large kitchen with breakfast bar
- Large master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms with built in robes
- Air conditioned throughout and ceiling fans
- Fully fenced low maintenance living – minimal grass to mow
- Covered outdoor entertaining area, pets considered on application
- Enclosed laundry with lock up garage
The location of this property is exceptional, positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac and just over the street is a picnic table and open green area for the children to run about. Transport is just a short stroll to the bus located at the end of the street and it’s about a 5-10 minute walk to Salisbury Train Station. The CBD, amenities, schools & Griffith University (Nathan Campus) are within easy reach of the property.
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.