The Archive apartments have been architecturally designed and will not disappoint. From the moment you enter the front door you will love the spacious feel and design of this apartment.
It features an open plan living/dining area with good indoor/outdoor flow for seamless entertaining while admiring the City landscape and surrounds, picture yourself sitting back watching the firework displays for Riverfire / New Years.
The modern kitchen with breakfast bar, stone bench-tops, stainless steel appliances and a mirrored splash-back is positioned conveniently in the middle of the home. While both bedrooms are equipped with built in robes, ceiling fans and air conditioning with an ensuite bathroom in the master bedroom plus private access to the covered balcony.
There's also an internal laundry, a secure basement car space and a roof top entertaining area complete with TV and built in BBQ for communal use.
Highlighted features include:
* Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes and city views
* Modern kitchen with stone bench-tops, stainless steel appliances, mirror splash-back plus breakfast bar.
* Covered balcony with amazing city views
* Split-system air-conditioning in both bedrooms and living
* Communal rooftop BBQ/entertaining area
* Lift access
* 1 Secure car space
* Prime inner city location
* Estimated rental return of $450 per week
‘Archive’ is perfectly positioned in bustling Woolloongabba and within minutes of a range of local amenities.
* 350m Bus stops
* 500m Buranda Train Station (closest station) Park Road Station roughly a 10 minute walk.
* 400m Buranda Shopping Centre
* 850m to PA Hospital
* 1.8km The Gabba
* 3.3km The University of Queensland
* 4.5km Brisbane CBD
Private inspections available on request. You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Call Nick Kruger on 0427 262 698 to organise an inspection today!
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.