**ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY NICK KRUGER AND KARISSA HODGE**
This well presented lowset brick home is conveniently located in a quiet cul-de-sac only 30 minutes from the heart of Brisbane’s CBD (via M1 and M3) and 40 minutes to the beaches on the Gold Coast (via M1).
The home is perfect for families with a large lounge room and well defined spaces throughout. The modern kitchen has good cupboard space with a dishwasher and provides easy access to the adjacent dining area or covered patio for those weekend BBQ’s.
All four bedrooms have built in robes and ceiling fans with the master having an ensuite bathroom and a second bathroom services the other bedrooms.
Highlighted features include:
* Modern kitchen with lots of cupboard space
* 4 good sized bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Two bathrooms including an ensuite, the main bathroom has a bathtub and shower cubicle with a separate toilet.
* Tiled floors throughout with carpeted bedrooms and living room
* Covered alfresco area - great indoor/outdoor flow
* Air conditioning in the living area plus ceiling fans throughout
* Security screens on all doors/windows
* Double remote garage
* 623m2 land size
* Within 30 minutes drive of Brisbane CBD
* Close proximity to schools (Eagleby South State School) and close to shops.
This is certainly a house you will want to put onto your shortlist.
Located close to Eagleby Shopping Plaza (post office/chemist/medical etc) and walking distances to Eagleby South State School, Day Care Centres and a range of parks (Maurice Park & Cecil Clarke Park).
You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Call Nick Kruger on 0427 262 698 to organise an inspection today!
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.