Positioned in a quiet gated complex sits this lovely low set brick townhouse which is sure to tick all the boxes.
It features three good sized bedrooms and two bathrooms (master bedroom has an ensuite). The modern kitchen with dishwasher / breakfast bar is perfectly positioned to the large open plan living/dining which leads to the private rear courtyard. There’s also a single car garage with laundry and storage plus internal access.
Highlighted features include:
* Free standing property (low set brick)
* 3 bedrooms with built-in cupboards and ceiling fans
* Master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom
* Tiled throughout (low maintenance living)
* Open plan living/dining with air conditioning
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher
* Private outdoor entertainment area
* Low maintenance property and maintain complex gardens
* Single car garage with internal access and storage
* Secluded and gated community with landscaped gardens
* Onsite management
* Resort style swimming pool with BBQ zone
* Estimated rental return of $380-$395pw
* Close to schools, shopping centres, restaurants, cafes, transport, parks
The property would be suited to owner/occupiers as it’s vacant and ready to move in and or investors looking for a low maintenance complex with an estimated rental return of $380-$395pw. Bodycorp fees of $3400 per year.
Location wise it’s close to Carseldine Shopping Centre, local markets are held every Saturday in Beams Road. Westfield Chermside and the Aspley Hypermarket are within six minutes and it’s less than 20 minutes to the Airport Tunnel.
Make no mistake, this property is currently vacant and ready for its new owner and will be sold! You do not want to miss out on this opportunity and private inspections are available!
Call Nick Kruger on 0427 262 698 to organise an inspection today!
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.