9/47 Victoria St, Fairfield
Convenient inner city location not to be missed!
Located in the sought after suburb of Fairfield and within a stones throw of public transport, parks and Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre sits this solid brick one bedroom unit. It's freshly painted with numerous upgrades and it's ready for a new owner to call it home.
Upon entering you'll feel at home with the open plan feel that offers good indoor/outdoor flow to the covered balcony.
This unit features:
* A good sized bedroom with a wall of built in robes and ceiling fan
* An open plan kitchen / living with good cupboard space
* Large bathroom with internal laundry
* Freshly painted
* Good size balcony overlooking the complex swimming pool
* Single car space at the rear of complex with designated visitors parking
* Low Bodycorp fees
* Close to transport (bus stop at the end of the street), Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre, PA hospital, Fairfield Train station & within 5km's of the CBD.
The complex is surrounded by beautiful gardens including a communal BBQ area with seating and a sparkling blue in ground swimming pool. I know where I'd be on a hot afternoon!
The location is ideal, bus stop just up the road, a 5 minute walk to Fairfield Train station, a short stroll to Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre and close to the PA hospital. It's also a short bike ride across Green Bridge and you'll find yourself at the University of Queensland.
This well-presented one bedroom unit would be perfect for a young professional / couple, parents looking to buy for child at UQ or an investor looking for a great opportunity to secure a low maintenance property with an estimated rental return of $250-270 per week.
You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Call Nick Kruger on 0427 262 698 to organise an inspection today!