1/43 Victoria St, Fairfield
Convenient inner city location not to be missed!
Located in the sought after suburb of Fairfield and within a stones throw of public transport, parks and Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre sits this solid brick two bedroom unit. It's freshly painted with numerous upgrades and it's ready for a new owner to call it home.
Upon entering you'll feel at home with the open plan feel that offers good indoor/outdoor flow to the covered balcony.
This unit features:
* Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
* An open plan kitchen / living with good cupboard space
* Large bathroom with internal laundry
* Freshly painted
* Good size balcony looking towards the complex swimming pool
* Single car space at the rear of complex with designated visitors parking
* Low Bodycorp fees ($2000 per year)
* Close to transport (bus stop at the end of the street), Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre, PA hospital, Fairfield Train station & within 5km's of the CBD.
The complex is surrounded by beautiful gardens including a communal BBQ area with seating and a sparkling blue in ground swimming pool. I know where I'd be on a hot afternoon!
The location is ideal, bus stop just up the road, a 5 minute walk to Fairfield Train station, a short stroll to Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre and close to the PA hospital. It's also a short bike ride across Green Bridge and you'll find yourself at the University of Queensland.
This well-presented unit would be perfect for a young professional / couple, parents looking to buy for child at UQ or an investor looking for a great opportunity to secure a low maintenance property with an estimated rental return of $320 per week.
You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Call Nick Kruger on 0427 262 698 to organise an inspection today!
"Fairfield Real Estate Agency" "Agents who sell in Fairfield" "Sell my property Fairfield"