255 Turton Street, Sunnybank, 4109
Luxurious two-storey family home!
This luxurious two-storey home in a central Sunnybank location ticks all the boxes and will surely impress.
The downstairs zone is the hub of the home with a generous open plan living/dining and kitchen space. It's simply stunning and perfect for entertaining as it opens out onto the tranquil garden. This home is perfectly planned for regular guests or parents with a 5th bedroom and full bathroom on the main ground floor.
The upstairs zone features a further four bedrooms, all with built in robes.The large master bedroom has a built in robe and walk in robe plus ensuite bathroom. It easily accommodates a king size bed, ottoman and sitting space. Adjacent to the master is a lovely sitting room with balcony (currently used as an office). This space could easily be a children's play area or parents retreat.
Highlighted features include:
* Spacious open plan living/dining kitchen
* Well appointed kitchen with generous storage, counter space and full butlers pantry inclusive of a second sink Bosch appliances and Miele dishwasher
* 2.8 ceilings in bedrooms and 3.2m high in living
* Formal living room
* Sitting room with balcony
* Five large bedrooms
* Dedicated office space
* Timber floors (Sydney Red) upstairs, tiled downstairs
* 3 full bathrooms (one with deep bath tub)
* Well planned laundry space with external access
* Built new in late 2015
* Security system with intercom
* Electric gate access
* Double remote garage
* 8 zoned ducted air conditioning
* Covered alfresco, low maintenance garden
* 6kw solar system
* 3phase power set up
* Fruit producing trees: 7x Soursop trees, Jack fruit, banana, Guava tree, avocado, grape and dragon fruit
Location wise you cant fault, only a short drive away from Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square and Westfield Garden City as well as QEII Hospital and walking distance to multiple schools which include: St Thomas More College, Sunnybank State School or Sunnybank State High School and Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School
Make no mistake, this property will be sold. You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Call Nick Kruger on 0427 262 698 or Rachael Savage on 0421351220 to organise an inspection today!