This low maintenance lowset brick home is conveniently located in a quiet cul-de-sac only 9km to the Brisbane CBD and within minutes of amenities, schools and public transport.
The kitchen’s central location offers easy access to the adjacent open plan living/dining area which leads to a covered patio, perfect for those weekend BBQ’s.
There are three double bedrooms, the master bedroom has a walk in robe and ensuite. The remaining bedrooms have built in robes and share the main bathroom complete with a separate bath, stone-alone shower and adjacent toilet.
Highlighted features include:
* Spacious open plan living/dining
* 3 good sized bedrooms all with built in robes, master bedroom has ensuite and walk-in robe
* Two bathrooms including an ensuite, the main bathroom has a bathtub and stand-alone shower with a separate toilet.
* Covered patio area - great indoor/outdoor flow
* Air conditioning in the living area plus master bedroom
* Single remote garage with laundry facilities
* Within 9kms of the CBD
* Low maintenance living and fully fenced yard
* Close proximity to schools, a short walk to the Salisbury and close to shops.
* Park located at the end of the street and a dog park within 5 minutes’ walk
Located close to Salisbury Train Station and local bus stops with Kookaburra Park on your door step.
For the investor, the estimated rental return is $420 per week.
You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Call Nick Kruger on 0427 262 698 to organise an inspection today!
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.