33 Colvin St, Rocklea
Prime Pickings - 860m2 Block!
Here's an opportunity to secure a lovely family home on a large block of land which has so much potential.
It features 3 good sized bedrooms with built in robes plus a sleepout, large living/dining area which leads to a spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard space. There's also a tidy bathroom and two covered balconies (front & rear). Living here would be like having your own football field, not to mention the open parkland next door.
Key features include:
- Tidy 3 bedroom home plus sleepout
- 860m2 block of land
- New roof within the last 2 years
- Security/blackout screens on all windows
- Covered rear deck overlooking the back yard.
- Within 10kms of the CBD
- Land dimension: Approx. 14.9m Frontage x 57m Length
- Potential to land bank and utilise in years to come
The property is perfectly located within walking distance to Salisbury Train Station, open parkland next door and within 10km to the CBD. It was previously rented for $400pw and is currently vacant. For those looking to invest there's also the possibility of purchasing next door which is 1200m2.
You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Call Nick Kruger on 0427 262 698 to organise an inspection today!