10 Moores Road, Redland Bay, 4165
Welcome to Your New Haven!
Your Haven Realty proudly presents this fine and well maintained four bedroom home, only 50 metres from the waters edge of Moreton Bay. Soon to become Your Haven.
Once you step through the door you are transported into a tranquil sanctuary. Whether you are lazing by the in ground swimming pool or putting your feet up in one of the many living spaces; this is the perfect environment to unwind at the end of a busy day.
Set on a 730sqm block this spacious home is extremely well planned. There is ample space for the whole family across the 4 bedrooms and multiple living spaces.
The kitchen was designed with entertaining in mind; with 2 pac cupboards, modern appliances, dishwasher and breakfast bar. Offering easy access to the adjacent alfresco area that overlooks the swimming pool. The open plan lounge/dining area is perfect for larger gatherings.
Highlighted features include:
* Gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar
* 4 generous bedrooms with built in robes
* Luxurious master bedroom with ensuite (double vanity) and huge walk-in robe
* Formal lounge/dining area
* Ample room for a pool table with a built in bar for the entertainers
* Two bathrooms and good sized internal laundry
* Covered alfresco area that overlooks the swimming pool/ yard
* Ducted air conditioning throughout (4 zones) plus a split system unit in the master bedroom.
* In-ground swimming pool with resort feel
* Side access gate with concrete pad - perfect spot to park the boat/ caravan
* Security screens on all doors
* Large double garage with internal access, lots of storage and a workshop bench including a tub/sink for the fisherman in the family
* 730m2 block of land
* Within 50m of the water's edge
* Entertaining is made easy and perfect for Bayside family living
* Less then 3 minutes' drive to the recreational boat ramp
* Close proximity to great schools, Redland Bay State School (a few minutes' away) and Victoria Point State High School
Step outside and you can enjoy all the conveniences that Redland Bay has on offer, like walking or bike riding along the many pathways. Walking distance to the shops and schools.
Here's a little piece of paradise tucked away in Redland Bay metres from the water's edge. Pop this one on your inspection list and you will be delighted with your find.
Call Nick Kruger on 0427 262 698 to organise an inspection today!