12 McCubbin Court, Goodna, 4300
Be quick to secure this low set home!
Neatly nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac sits this lovely four bedroom, two bathroom brick home.
There is no shortage of space, with multiple living spaces and a very generous sized kitchen with breakfast bar and modern appliances incl a dishwasher. The tiled open plan living area offers a huge space for family gatherings and is air conditioned to keep you cool in those hot summer months and warm in winter.
Highlighted features include:
* 4 bedrooms (3 with built-ins and Master with walk in robe & ensuite)
* 2 bathrooms (incl ensuite)
* Large kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances & breakfast bar
* 2 living areas
* Open plan lounge/dining with air-conditioning
* Open plan family / meals area
* 2 car remote garage
* Good sized block - 560m2
* Quiet cul-de-sac
* Close to schools & shops
* Goodna Railway Station is just a short distance away, making it a fantastic location for public transport.
This home would be ideal for first home buyers looking to get a foot in the market, an expanding family or investors. The home is currently tenanted at $375 per week on a periodic lease.
Location wise it's perfect, very close to schools ( St Francis Xavier School, Goodna Primary School and Westside Christian College), transport, Redbank Plaza and Goodna shopping just a short drive away and it's also within 35 minutes of the Brisbane CBD.
This home represents exceptional value and you do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Call Nick Kruger on 0427 262 698 to organise an inspection today
"Property for sale in Goodna" "Real Estate agents that sell in Goodna"