10 Little Jane Street, West End
Rare find located in the heart of West End!
Nestled in a quiet street sits this original gem. Featuring three good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and one bathroom. The original kitchen has a large footprint and benefits from mains gas. You can easily capture the breeze throughout this home with casement windows and a secure front veranda.
The fully fenced 620m2 yard and off street parking, makes this property attractive in a great location where space can be at a premium. The rear boundary offers usable shed space which also creates privacy for the yard.
The possibilities with this property are endless. Why not capitalise on the central and convenient location by renovating/raising to transform into your dream home, or benefit from this investment opportunity with a long term (10 year) tenant in place (currently returning $470pw on a periodic lease).
The numerous features include:
* Three good sized bedrooms
* Timber floors & ornate cornice
* Front vernada with nice street views
* Quiet cul-de-sac street within 2km of the CBD
* Good size block (620m2) development opportunities (STCA) or renovate
* Close to transport and shops/restaurants (so many to choose from on Boundary Street, Hardgrave and Montague Roads).
* West End State School just around the corner
* Highly sort after Brisbane State High catchment as well as Somerville House and St Laurences in walking distance.
You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Call Nick Kruger on 0427 262 698 to organise an inspection today!
#WestEndBrisbanePropertySales #Recentlysoldinwestend #Westendrealestate #BrisbanerealestateagentWestEnd