13 Jean Street, Loganlea
Dual income - Live in one and rent out the other!
Very rarely do you get the chance to purchase two houses on a 731m2 block in Loganlea. This property is perfect for the astute buyer looking for a home and income or investor looking to expand their portfolio with the high rental returns or development (subject to STCA).
The main house (13 Jean St) is perfect for a family with a good sized fully fenced yard. It features open plan living, a tidy kitchen with lots of storage and three good sized bedrooms. Underneath you have a double garage with storage, laundry facilities and a separate enclosed room that could be an office/study or further storage. It's currently vacant but was rented for $340pw.
The granny flat (13A Jean St) was a brand new prefabricated modular build (roughly 1 year old). It has a separate driveway with a single carport and features a full kitchen with ample storage, a good sized bedroom and bathroom with internal laundry facilities. It's currently tenanted until March 2020 at $240pw. This could be easily removed with a tilt truck if required to another location.
The numerous features include:
* Dual income - 3 bedroom house and a 1 bedroom demountable
* Development for Townhouse opportunities (STCA)
* Good sized bedrooms in both
* Air conditioning in the living areas of both properties
* Covered deck perfect for entertaining (Granny flat)
* Double garage and single carport
* Large fully fenced 731m2 flat block – good yard space with both
* Solar panels on the main house
* Located close to shops, schools and public transport
* Granny flat can be sold or relocated
* Close to Loganlea Train Station
* Easy access to Logan Motorway and Brisbane CBD
The property sits in a great location allowing easy access to the Logan Motorway (within 2 minutes) less then 25 minutes to Brisbane CBD, roughly 40 minutes to the Gold Coast. It's also within minutes of Loganlea Train Station, Logan Hospital and Tafe QLD.
Make no mistake, this property will be sold and you do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Call Lyndel Mundey on 0455 907 772 or Nick Kruger on 0427 262 698 to organise an inspection today!