11 Bank Street, West End
Needing a little TLC but located in the heart of West End!
This property features five (5) bedrooms plus a study and is currently set up as rooming accommodation with periodic leases in place. The original kitchen has a large footprint and benefits from mains gas. It requires a little TLC but it's still a very attractive property in a great location where space can be at a premium.
The fully fenced 506m2 yard also has a single garage at the rear. The rear boundary offers usable shed space which also creates privacy for the yard.The possibilities with this property are endless. Why not capitalise on the central and convenient location by renovating/raising to transform into your dream home, or benefit from this investment opportunity.
The numerous features include:
* Five good sized bedrooms + a study
* Timber floors & VJ walls
* Original front veranda enclosed (study now)
* Good size block (506m2)
* West End State School at the end of the street
* Close to transport and shops/restaurants (so many to choose from on Boundary Street, Hardgrave and Montague Roads).
* Highly sort after Brisbane State High catchment as well as Somerville House and St Laurences in walking distance.
You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Call Nick Kruger on 0427 262 698 to organise an inspection today!