54/17 Carl St, Woolloongabba
Modern apartment with amazing city views!
This two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment will not disappoint. From the moment you enter the front door you will love the spacious feel and design of this apartment.
It features an open plan living/dining area with good indoor/outdoor flow for seamless entertaining while admiring the City landscape and surrounds, picture yourself sitting back with your morning coffee gazing out from your balcony or even watching the firework displays for Riverfire / New Years.
The modern kitchen with breakfast bar, stone bench-tops and stainless steel appliances is positioned conveniently in the middle of the home. While both bedrooms are equipped with built in robes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom has air conditioning with an ensuite bathroom plus private access to the covered balcony.
There's also an internal laundry, a secure basement car space and a rooftop entertaining area complete with TV and built in BBQ for communal use.
Highlighted features include:
* Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes and city views
* Modern kitchen with stone bench-tops, stainless steel appliances, mirror splash-back plus breakfast bar.
* Covered balcony with amazing city views
* Split-system air-conditioning in master bedroom and living
* Communal rooftop BBQ/entertaining area
* Lift access with intercom security (two lifts)
* 1 Secure car space
* Prime inner city location
* Currently tenanted at $470pw until Jan 2022
* The Archive apartments have been architecturally designed and built in 2015, consisting of 69 apartments.
This would make an ideal purchase for investors, with low body corporate fees and currently tenanted at $470 per week.
‘Archive’ is perfectly positioned in bustling Woolloongabba and within minutes of a range of local amenities.
* 350m Bus stops
* 600m Buranda Train Station (closest station) Park Road Station roughly a 10 minute walk.
* 500m Buranda Shopping Centre
* 900m to PA Hospital
* 1.8km The Gabba
* 3.3km The University of Queensland
* 4.5km Brisbane CBD
You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Call Nick Kruger on 0427 262 698 or Rohit Koshe on 0421 351 220 to organise an inspection today!