16 Love Street, Holland Park
An Unmissable Opportunity Awaits!
Set in the highly sought after area of Holland Park, sits this large home ripe for transformation. The possibilities with this one are endless. Whether you are looking to renovate and design your dream home, redevelop the block and build your forever home (STCA) or capitalise on this perfect location and add to your rental portfolio with this dual income property, you can’t lose.
This original home can be utilised as 1 large home with 4 good sized bedrooms, 2 kitchens and 2 bathrooms or sectioned off to create a self-contained one bedroom unit; and 3 bedroom home. Perfect for regular guests, grandparent’s accommodation, teenager’s retreat or extra income potential.
The numerous features include:
* Four bedrooms and two bathrooms
* Two kitchens and two living areas
* Air conditioned living room
* Good size yard (506m2) with a leafy outlook and water tank
* Single lock up garage with internal access
* Large storage area/ games room underneath plus workshop
* Positioned in a quiet street of a sought-after suburb
* Located close to schools (Holland Park State School, Loreto College and Cavendish Road High School)
* Close to amenities (Greenslopes Shopping centre/ Greenslopes Hospital and public transport
* Ideal for first home buyers, family looking to build a dream home, investors and/or builders seeking a property with potential to update
Located within 7kms of Brisbane CBD and walking distance to Greenslopes Shopping Centre and Greenslopes Private Hospital.
You do not want to miss out on this opportunity to get into the highly desirable Holland Park suburb! Call Nick Kruger on 0427 262 698 to organise an inspection today.
" Real Estate agency Holland Park" "Real Estate agency Brisbane" "Real Estate 4121"